Circufiber™ All-Day Diabetic™ Low Cut Socks
Created with input of our scientific and medical experts with your diabetic footcare in mind, Circufiber™ All-Day diabetic socks feature our patent pending Circulight IR™ technology which helps promote local circulation. Our socks also feature light support and padding that has been clinically shown to reduce pain, blisters, moisture, and pressures.
Features and Benefits
- Circulight IR™ technology helps promote a temporary increase in local circulation
- Unique Show-Safety™ footbed shows evidence of ooze or bleeding when wearing dark socks
- Strategically placed padding that has been clinically shown to reduce pain, blisters, moisture, and pressures
- Breathable Circulight IR™ yarns provide light cushioning for the instep and help with thermoregulation
- Moisture wicking technology keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Unique non-binding and non-chafing cuff design
- Flex Fit Design ensures a better fit for maximum comfort and foot health
- Casual, stylish low cut sock
- The FDA has determined that products powered by our Circulight IR™ technology are medical devices as defined in section 201(h) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
- Sock Height: low cut socks, low socks
- Uses: everyday, walking socks, fitness socks, athletic socks, work socks
- Materials: 54% Circulight IR™ Yarn, Nylon and Acrylic
- Machine wash warm.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not iron.